TALK BOUT DAT RADIO- (IF THE RADIO IS OFF A DJ WILL BE ON SHORTLY!! )

TALK BOUT DAT RADIO- (IF THE RADIO IS OFF A DJ WILL BE ON SHORTLY!!) http://www.talkboutdat.com

Friday 22 April 2011

DEAR MAN.....


My whole life I feel like I've been searching for "that guy"...you know, "the one". My whole life has been about love...lost, found, requited, unrequited, painful, and desired love. I go out looking for guys but it seems that no matter what I do, I'm never satisfied with what I find. My heart always makes it out to the other side, but it also comes out...broken. So this time, I'm trying something new.

Dear Man,
I will not search for you. I will not constantly look over my shoulder to see if you're standing by. I will not waste my life away thinking, wishing, and wondering where you are. From now on, I'm content in waiting for you. I know you're coming, you're just not here yet. So I will wait. Because I know that you're out there. God made you just for me, and I trust Him to bring you in my direction when the time is right. So Dear Man, I'm doing something different. I'm waiting...and it's you're turn to search for me.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment